Orchard Bank - $74 Annual Fee for a $300 Credit Limit?!
I applied to Orchard Bank to improve my credit.Applied for a card with no annual fee.
I got approved for a credit limit of $300. The card showed up at my door Saturday, however the card that I now had also came with a $74. First thing Monday morning I was calling and complaining. I don't make much as it is, I am young and only working part time and they expect me to give them $74 for an annual fee which is almost 1/3 of the credit limit no to mention I made sure that I applied for a credit card with NO annual fee.
The first lady that I spoke to kept pushing for me to sign up for their credit protection plan, I had to tell her multiple times that I was not interested before she got the picture. Then she tried to force their life insurance on me and I demanded to speak to someone else. They gave me the run around for 30 minutes of the phone and couldn't do anything! not een cut it in half.
I was told the only thing they could do is close my account. My boyfriend however had the SAME problem but after him complaining they completely removed his fee.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NEVER APPLIED FOR ANYTHING FROM ORCHARD BANK.I will not recommend Orchard Bank to anyone I know and I most definitely will never go bank to them.
You May Also Like
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "Empress Hair Care is a joke. I honestly believe that they are defunct. I placed an order via there online website on 1-6-16. They received the..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."