I applied to Orchard Bank to improve my credit.Applied for a card with no annual fee.
I got approved for a credit limit of $300. The card showed up at my door Saturday, however the card that I now had also came with a $74. First thing Monday morning I was calling and complaining. I don't make much as it is, I am young and only working part time and they expect me to give them $74 for an annual fee which is almost 1/3 of the credit limit no to mention I made sure that I applied for a credit card with NO annual fee.
The first lady that I spoke to kept pushing for me to sign up for their credit protection plan, I had to tell her multiple times that I was not interested before she got the picture. Then she tried to force their life insurance on me and I demanded to speak to someone else. They gave me the run around for 30 minutes of the phone and couldn't do anything! not een cut it in half.
I was told the only thing they could do is close my account. My boyfriend however had the SAME problem but after him complaining they completely removed his fee.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NEVER APPLIED FOR ANYTHING FROM ORCHARD BANK.I will not recommend Orchard Bank to anyone I know and I most definitely will never go bank to them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "the size was supposed to be 5X, looked more like 5T, they told me if I left a positive review, they would send me something else?? why would I bother??..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box. While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."