Orchard Bank - $74 Annual Fee for a $300 Credit Limit?!
I applied to Orchard Bank to improve my credit.Applied for a card with no annual fee.
I got approved for a credit limit of $300. The card showed up at my door Saturday, however the card that I now had also came with a $74. First thing Monday morning I was calling and complaining. I don't make much as it is, I am young and only working part time and they expect me to give them $74 for an annual fee which is almost 1/3 of the credit limit no to mention I made sure that I applied for a credit card with NO annual fee.
The first lady that I spoke to kept pushing for me to sign up for their credit protection plan, I had to tell her multiple times that I was not interested before she got the picture. Then she tried to force their life insurance on me and I demanded to speak to someone else. They gave me the run around for 30 minutes of the phone and couldn't do anything! not een cut it in half.
I was told the only thing they could do is close my account. My boyfriend however had the SAME problem but after him complaining they completely removed his fee.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NEVER APPLIED FOR ANYTHING FROM ORCHARD BANK.I will not recommend Orchard Bank to anyone I know and I most definitely will never go bank to them.
You May Also Like
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items. When I received the items the box's were destroyed..."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."