Orchard Bank - $74 Annual Fee for a $300 Credit Limit?!
I applied to Orchard Bank to improve my credit.Applied for a card with no annual fee.
I got approved for a credit limit of $300. The card showed up at my door Saturday, however the card that I now had also came with a $74. First thing Monday morning I was calling and complaining. I don't make much as it is, I am young and only working part time and they expect me to give them $74 for an annual fee which is almost 1/3 of the credit limit no to mention I made sure that I applied for a credit card with NO annual fee.
The first lady that I spoke to kept pushing for me to sign up for their credit protection plan, I had to tell her multiple times that I was not interested before she got the picture. Then she tried to force their life insurance on me and I demanded to speak to someone else. They gave me the run around for 30 minutes of the phone and couldn't do anything! not een cut it in half.
I was told the only thing they could do is close my account. My boyfriend however had the SAME problem but after him complaining they completely removed his fee.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NEVER APPLIED FOR ANYTHING FROM ORCHARD BANK.I will not recommend Orchard Bank to anyone I know and I most definitely will never go bank to them.f307767 review #173055
You may also like
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "For GEORGE BOULOS NEMER, Petitioner: M. Angela Krieger, KRIEGER & KRIEGER, Omaha, NE. For IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, Respondent: Janet Reno, Attorney General, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Washington, DC. Mark C...."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."