Orchard Bank - $74 Annual Fee for a $300 Credit Limit?!
I applied to Orchard Bank to improve my credit.Applied for a card with no annual fee.
I got approved for a credit limit of $300. The card showed up at my door Saturday, however the card that I now had also came with a $74. First thing Monday morning I was calling and complaining. I don't make much as it is, I am young and only working part time and they expect me to give them $74 for an annual fee which is almost 1/3 of the credit limit no to mention I made sure that I applied for a credit card with NO annual fee.
The first lady that I spoke to kept pushing for me to sign up for their credit protection plan, I had to tell her multiple times that I was not interested before she got the picture. Then she tried to force their life insurance on me and I demanded to speak to someone else. They gave me the run around for 30 minutes of the phone and couldn't do anything! not een cut it in half.
I was told the only thing they could do is close my account. My boyfriend however had the SAME problem but after him complaining they completely removed his fee.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NEVER APPLIED FOR ANYTHING FROM ORCHARD BANK.I will not recommend Orchard Bank to anyone I know and I most definitely will never go bank to them.review #173055
You may also like
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and..."
- "Poor quality. I received a purse for mothers day this year and by May the handles on the purse started coming apart. This is the first Kenneth Cole purse I've..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."